|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
California Tourist Attractions Top 25 Products and Services
Top 25 California Tourist Attractions
California is one of the best places for vacations, with its non-stop action and entertainment and temperate climate to enjoy it year round. If you're planning a trip to the Golden State, here's a handy list of activities to get you started:
1. Disneyland. Everybody's favorite California attraction, located on Katella Ave at Ball Roas in the city of Anaheim.
2. Knott's Berry Farm. This Old West theme park is located in Buena Park with thrill rides geared for all ages.
3. Sea World. This aquatic theme park is located in the sunny city of San Diego.
4. Universal Studios Park. The studios are located in North Hollywood, just a few minutes from downtown Los Angeles.
5. Venice Beach. This famous stretch of sand is home to L.A.'s weird and wacky sidewalk performers and a must see for every So Cal vacation tour.
6. Muscle Beach. Watch the world class bodybuilders in action at this section of Venice Beach. Boardwalk shops and dining nearby.
7. Santa Monica Pier. Sun, sand and surf is the way of life at this exiting pier with sumptuous dining and carnival rides.
8. Fisherman's Wharf. Located in the heart of the San Francisco action, Fisherman's Wharf caters to five star dining and the freshest catch of the day.
9. Medieval Times. Located in Buena Park, this interactive dinner and floor show captures the excitement and chivalry of Merry Old England.
10. Hollywood Walk of Fame. Located on Hollywood Blvd between Vine St and Highland, find your favorite star immortalized in the pavement.
11. Redwood Forest. Located just north of San Francisco, this giant redwood forest is a nature lover's paradise.
12. Palm Springs. Located just 100 miles east of Los Angeles, the Palm Springs area is the place to be for championship golf, tennis and upscale shopping.
13. Indio Date Festival. Located just minutes from Palm Springs, the Indio Date Festival is famous for its creative cuisine with freshly grown dates. Try the date milkshake for a one of a kind treat.
14. Carlsbad. Located in north San Diego County, the shores of Carlsbad are a popular campground, with water skiing, jet skiing and boutique shopping nearby.
15. Magic Mountain. Located to the north of Los Angeles, this theme park is not for the faint of heart, with thrill rides among the most spectacular in the world.
16. Beverly Hills. Located just west of downtown L.A., take the tour for celebrity homes and nostalgic stops from the Golden Era of Hollywood.
17. Carmel. Located in central California, the small enclave of Carmel is home to some of the state's most pristine beaches, and most popular mayor, Clint Eastwood.
18. Santa Barbara. Located two hours north of L.A., Santa Barbara makes for a great weekend escape with plenty of surf, golf and perhaps a visit to nearby Hearst Castle.
19. Lake Tahoe. Located east of the Bay Area and bordering Nevada, Lake Tahoe is home to some of the State's best skiing in winter and fishing in the summer.
20. La Brea Tar Pits. Located on Wilshire Blvd in L.A., the Tar Pits is a natural formation and place to learn about pre-historic life.
21. Los Angeles County Museums. Located in Exposition Park, this dynamic museum complex is home to an interactive science center, IMAX theatres and some of the finest collections of international works on display.
22. Wine Country. Located in central California, the Wine Country offers fine dining, accommodation and a chance to take the wine tasting tours of the valley's best brands.
23. Pismo Beach. Located less than two hours north of L.A., Pismo Beach offers kayaking, hiking, nature trails, picnic area and horseback riding along the shoreline.
24. Shoreline Village. Located in Long Beach in Los Angles County, this seaside village offers fine dining, boat and yacht charters and a chance to ride The Duck, So Cal's only amphibious watercraft.
25. Staples Center. Located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, the Staples Center offers the best in sports and entertainment, and is home to the Los Angeles Lakers. Dining and shopping nearby.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.