|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Antarctica Cruises Top 25 Products and Services
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
1. Antarctica is one of the most spectacular destinations in the entire world. For scenery, wildlife, and sheer beauty, a trip to this region of the world can’t be beat. Most cruises are educational and life changing.
2. 10 Day Antarctica Cruise.
3. Sail with Quark Expeditions on a magical journey through the Beagle Channel, across the Drake Passage, and around the Antarctic Peninsula.
4. A trip to Antarctica is incomparable to most other journeys in the world. It involves remote travel to stunningly beautiful areas that few people have seen. Explorers to Antarctica view the world in an entirely different light and many of them become strong advocates for preserving the environment.
5. Quark Expeditions also offers cruises to Antarctica that run from 11-29 days.
6. Abercrombie & Kent, Aurora Expeditions, Fathom Expeditions, Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten, Heritage Expeditions, Lindblad Expeditions, Mountain Travel-Sobek, Peregrine, Oceanwide Expeditions, Rederij Bark Europa BV, and WildWings/WildOceans Travel all offer cruises to Antarctica.
7. Travelers can’t go wrong sailing with Quark; it has trips and prices for even budget conscious explorers.
8. Ushuaia, Argentina. The world’s Southern most city is where the majority of cruises depart from.
9. The Beagle Channel. The 150 mile long passageway offers cruise-goers magnificent scenery.
10. The Drake Passage. This is where the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean meet the Antarctic sea.
11. Educational lectures. Opportunities to learn about global warming and other environmental topics are discussed on board.
12. Five star dining. Quark offers exquisite meals.
13. Albatross. See birds with wingspans up to 11 feet.
14. Penguins. Adelie and Chinstrap penguins chat merrily away.
15. Icebergs. Giant icebergs awe passengers.
16. Mountains. Snow capped peaks are often shrouded in clouds.
17. Penguin Island. The name says it all.
18. On-board bar. Passengers can meet other travelers and relax with a bit of alcohol in the bar area of the ship.
19. Earnest Shackleton. Some journeys track part of the famed leader's expeditions.
20. Cape Horn. It's possible to sail near this landmark.
21. Polar bear swimming. Brave passengers bear all and jump into the frigid waters of the Antarctic.
22. Glaciers. Giant glaciers ooh and ah travelers.
23. Ice chocked channels. Beautiful chunks of ice float peacefully past cruise ships.
24. Seals sleeping on ice-floes. Wildlife viewers with discerning eyes can see seals peacefully sleeping on ice floes in the middle of the sea.
25. Science research bases. Lucky passengers get to visit at least one science research base and have their passports stamped for "vanity purposes."
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.