Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Acne Laser Surgery Top 25 Products and Services
Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
1. Omnilux Light Treatment. Is clinically proven for skin rejuvenation and acne. It is used for stand-alone therapies or in combination with other existing aesthetic technologies.
2. Enlux Light. Is the first LED based light module that emits over 1000 lumens of white light and can be used to replace conventional incandescent or halogen light sources for general illumination. This light stays cool to the touch and lasts up to 50,000 hours.
3. Verilux ClearWave® Light Therapy Acne Treatment System. Apply 15 minutes a day, it's gentle warmth will soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of minor skin blemishes.
4. Beautyskin Lamp. It has six 15 watt fluorescent lamps three blue and three red lamps, it is based on the theory that certain wavelengths of light are thought to have positive effect on human skin.
5. Smoothbeam Laser Acne Treatment.Is used to target overactive sebaceous glands in the skin and it is safe and gentle.
6. Dermalux Acne Treatment. The acne treatment works by a combination of red and blue light. It has been found to trigger a natural process that kills the bacterium responsible for causing acne.
7. Fraxel Laser Acne Treatment. Removes damaged skin on the surface and reaches deep into the skin to stimulate collagen remodeling.
8. V-Beam Laser Treatment. Is very effective in reviving the skin and decreasing pore size.
9. Blue Light Acne Treatment. There are several blue light therapy systems available, and they all work by providing a specific frequency of light in order to target the bacteria that cause acne. Examples are: BLU-U®, ClearLight™, and Omnilux™.
10. N-Lite Laser Acne Treatment. Is a yellow light laser which interacts with porphoryn, a naturally occurring substance in the skin to create a reaction which releases oxygen, which in turn kills the bacteria present in acne.
11. Lumiport Dermastyle Light Treatment. Uses light to treat acne. DermaStyle's light technology allow users to treat not only a single pimple, but an entire area in as little as five minutes.
12. ClearLight Acne Treatment. Is a revolutionary new in-office treatment that can clear moderate inflammatory acne without any side effects. It directs intense blue light to the treatment area to eliminate the bacteria that cause acne.
13. CoolTouch Laser Treatment. It shoots out a cooling agent to lower the temperature of (and thus protect) the epidermis.Diminishing acne scars, especially on the cheeks, and fine lines around the mouth, upper lip and eyes.
14. Gentle Waves. This treatment involves the interaction of light delivered through Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) which stimulates cells to increase collagen production and regeneration. It reduces wrinkles and pores while improving skin tone and texture.
15. LightBioscience GentleWaves Pro LED Photomodulation. Was designed to improve the appearance of photoaged or environmentally damaged skin in all ethnic skin types.
16. Medibeam Acne Treatment. A new device has been clinically proven to treat all types of acne in children and adults.
17. Murad.Is a problem-solving product and skin-perfecting supplements.
18. Profractional Laser Treatment. Works by targeting specific parts of damaged tissue. The laser produces microscopic “wounds” that causes your body to begin the natural healing process.
19. Sciton Microlaser peel. Is the ideal treatment for those patients who want improved skin with immediate lasting results, little time off, discomfort, or post-treatment care. It uses a computer-guided scanner to ensure maximum precision and treatment uniformity.
20. Zeno.Works by eliminating the bacteria that causes blemishes in the first place, results within an hour.
21. Lactic Acid Peel. Helps eliminate germs, toxins and dead cells.
22. TCA Peel. Medium chemical peels are highly effective in promoting skin smoothness and vitality.
23. Xuyun. It reacts in making soft skin, whitening and removing acne.
24. Acid Gel Peel GL Glycolic/Lactic Peel Salon Size. This light chemical peel revitalizes photo-damaged skin. Stimulates collagen synthesis & elastin fibers in dermis and promotes cell renewal.
25. ANSR. Is a portable phototherapy device that utilizes clinically proven LED tecnhnology and a powerful set of patent-pending topical ingredients which not only fight acne on the surface, but also heal the skin.